Mandatory safety course for students
at the Department of Molecular Biology and Genetics
- The course consists of two modules and is a mandatory part of the Master’s degree studies at the Department of Molecular Biology and Genetics.
- The two modules are held annually in January / February in connection with introduction to the bachelor project
- You can take the two modules separately.
- You must pass the entire course to complete your Master’s degree programme.
- Please note that you must register for each module separately (see below)
- Registration for the courses can only be made from this website
Students of 1st and 2nd year, please wait until your third year as the seats on the courses should preferably be filled by students on the 3rd year.
Please see the Danish version of the website for information and registration for the courses that will be held in Danish only